The missions I am interested in
- Acting CIO (DSI par intérim),
- Program management,
- Project management,
- International context preferred,
- Open to all sectors of activity (experienced in Industry and Banking).
Why would you choose me?
Thanks to more than twenty years of experience, I have acquired interpersonal skills and competencies, which have led to great successes.
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership, teamwork, collaboration, and problem solver,
- Strategic vision, result and customer oriented,
- Communicating with all company levels, from Employee to CEO.
- Program and project management
- Strong in design, build, and run of international projects, from RFP/RFQ through negotiation to delivery phases,
- Experiences on both technical projects and change management ones,
- Domains covered: development, infrastructure, public cloud, business and office automation solutions.
Through my past jobs and Apple II experience, I can put you through a lot of great professionals all around the world in a lot of different domains: personal or team coaching, IT infrastructure, security, cloud, mobile apps, and so on.
Where I am not an expert
Let’s be honest, there are areas in which I have never worked (but I like challenges). Those are:
- ERP projects,
- Real-time industry,
- …and there are probably others.
Please, do remember, that the success of a project is based on setting up the best team. If you do not know how to do: just ask!